Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Graduation and Senior Show

Hello All,

I'm sorry to those of you who have been waiting to read the next blog. With the end of my senior year I have been extremely busy shooting and branding myself and my photography. I am excited to announce I am now a college graduate! I have a portfolio show tomorrow and a senior exhibition Friday and then I am home free! I want to thank all of you who have put up with me these last three years I've been in school and who have modeled for my different projects. Y'all are awesome! 




With that being said I am now entering the real world and am looking for a job. At the end of October I will be relocating to Missouri. I am very excited and nervous for this next stage in my life. 

I also have a few ideas for new projects, so stay tuned for more info!

If you haven't already, please like my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/nicolemccarthyphoto?ref=bookmarks

1 comment: