Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Entry!

Welcome to my very first blog! This is something that I've never done before, so it will be an experience for the both of us. I am excited you are taking this journey with me and my art!

As the quarter is wrapping up I am finally completing my business plan! It has been a super busy quarter getting everything together that I will need to start my business. I've also recently re-constructed my website which is now 100x better than the first! If you haven't checked it out yet, take a look! http://www.nicolemccarthyphotography.com/  

Along with my website, I just made my photography Facebook page! If you haven't already "Liked" it, do so to keep up to date with my work! And a big thanks to those of you who have already done so. https://www.facebook.com/nicolemccarthyphoto 

Also a big thank you to those of you who helped me decide on my final logo! It turned out awesome!

 Thanks to all of you for your support! Catch me on the next blog! :)

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment